A Case to be made for Profiling
by Louise Downing
posted on Monday, April 02, 2012
A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.
Let's pause a moment and reflect on the past...
Do you remember?
2.. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim extremists.
3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim extremists.
4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim extremists.
5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim extremists.
6. In 1985, the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim extremists.
7. In 1985, TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim extremists.
8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim extremists.
9. In 1993, the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim extremists.
10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim extremists.
11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim extremists.
12. In 2002, the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim extremists.
13. In 2002, reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by---you guessed it---Muslim extremists.
Now, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people....
They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim's alone lest they be guilty of profiling.
Have the American People completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason???
Let's send this to as many people as we can so that the Gloria Aldreds and other stupid attorneys along with Federal Justices that want to thwart common sense, feel ashamed of themselves -- if they have any such sense.
As the writer of the award winning story 'Forrest Gump' so aptly put it, 'Stupid Is As Stupid Does'
Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it!
Next entry: You know you live in an Upside-down Land if…
Previous entry: Great Truths & Quotes